Meeting Your Requirements
- Nutrition Appointments
- An overview of nutrition classes and individual appointments for bariatric surgery patients
- Step 1: Weight management classes for bariatric surgery
- Step 2: Pre-operative bariatric nutrition education
- Step 3: Post-operative individual bariatric nutrition appointments
- Step 4: Post-operative bariatric nutrition classes
- Psychological Evaluation Form
This form must be completed by a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist. If your psychological evaluation will be performed by an outside psychologist or psychiatrist, please have him or her complete this form. Please be certain that your surgeon will accept an evaluation from an outside psychologist or psychiatrist. To make an appointment with Janelle W. Coughlin, Ph.D., our psychologist, please call 410-550-6337.
- Preparing For Surgery
What you'll need to know and do to prepare for your hospital stay.
- CPT Codes
- 43846 - Open Gastric Bypass
- 43644 - Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- 43770 - Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band
- 43775 - Sleeve Gastrectomy
- 43845 - Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch
- We think support groups are so important that you will see a link to this information at several places on our site. Click here for more information on our support groups. This information is also in our calendar of events.
Nutrition After Surgery
- Post-Op Nutrition Information - Gastric Bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy, or Gastric Band
- Post-Op Nutrition Information - Duodenal Switch
- Protein Supplements
- Where Can I Find Vitamins? A User's Guide.