Assistant Professor, Medicine
- Knight AM, DeRuntz PJ, Wright SM. Development of a brochure for patients describing a hospitalist service. Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management 2003; 10(4):204-208.
- Knight AM, Kravet SJ, Harper GM, Leff B. The effect of computerized provider order entry on medical student clerkship experiences. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 2005; 12(5): 554-560.
- Rastegar DA, Knight AM, Monolakis JS, Antiretroviral Medication Errors in Hospitalized HIV-infected Patients. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2006; 43:933-938.
- Kravet SJ, Knight AM, Wright SM. Ten lessons from implementing a computerized provider order entry system. Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management 2007; 14(2):105-109.
- Knight AM, Kravet SJ, Kiyatkin DE, Leff B. The Effect of Computerized Provider Order Entry on Medical Students’ Ability to Write Orders. Teaching and Learning in Medicine 2012; 24(1): 63-70.
- Finkelstein J, Knight A, Marinopoulos S, Gibbons MC, Berger Z, Aboumatar H, Wilson RF, Lau BD, Sharma R, Bass EB. Enabling Patient-Centered Care Through Health Information Technology. AHRQ Publication No. 12-E005-EF. Rockville, MD. June 2012. www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/reports/final.cfm.
- Bhogal HK, Howell E, Torok H, Knight AM, Howe E, Wright S. Peer assessment of professional performance by hospitalist physicians. Journal of the Southern Medical Association 2012; accepted for publication.
- Kargul GJ, Wright SM, Knight AM, McNichol MT, Riggio JM. The Hybrid Progress Note: Semi-automating Daily Progress Notes to Achieve High-Quality Documentation and Improve Provider Efficiency. American Journal of Medical Quality 2012; accepted for publication.