Because of our focus on attracting the best and brightest talent, fostering a climate of diversity and inclusion, and engaging and recognizing employees in the work of cultural competence, the Medical Center and its employees have been recognized on an ongoing basis. Congratulations to all of the Johns Hopkins employees and faculty who have contributed to these well deserved and significant symbols of achievement in the area of diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence.
- 2008 Department of Labor Opportunity Award (click here to view a PowerPoint slideshow of photos)
- Association of Diversity Councils - #15 in Top 25 Nationally Recognized Diversity Councils
Johns Hopkins Institutions Diversity Leadership Awards
- Melodye Thomas (2007)
- Ella Durant, PhD (2009)
- Barbara Murillo-Ziegler (2010)
- Black History Month Committee (2010)
- Richard Bennett, M.D. (2011)
- Sarah Polk, M.D. (2011)
Johns Hopkins Medicine Martin Luther King Volunteer Service Awards
- Roy Ziegelstein, M.D.
- Barry Meyer
- Anne Marie Lee Wilkins