The Healthy Community Partnership grew out of relationships that Johns Hopkins Bayview established with a number of area religious congregations. Embracing the principles of dialogue, mutual education and respect, these partnerships support initiatives that help to:
- Improve access to medical care;
- Offer educational programs on health topics that impact the community;
- Equip individuals and groups with needed resources and tools to become stronger advocates for good health and medical care; and,
- Address health care disparities.
Mission, Vision & Goals
It's the mission of the Healthy Community Partnership to Improve the health of the community by working together with faith based and other organizations to:
- Engage the community
- Embrace good health initiative
- Enrich participants through mutual advocacy
- Embody the very best values of Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Engaging community partners to embrace Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center as the most trusted health care provider in the area and helping to share advocacy for healthy communities within the communities we serve.
- Partner with congregations in the Bayview community to develop and sustain health.
- Use experience at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and the Healthy Community Partnerships to develop a model that can be replicated elsewhere.
- Publish, promulgate, and publicize the concept and models for Healthy Community Partnerships.
For more information about that Healthy Community Partnership, or if you’re interested in participating in future programs and partnerships, please contact Kimberly Monson at
410-550-1118 or email@example.com.