Associate Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Special Interest
- General orthopaedics
- Trauma (lower extremities)
- Treatment of arthritis, surgical and non-surgical
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
After completing his residency in orthopaedic surgery at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Dr. Byank spent two years in the United States Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon. At Johns Hopkins Bayview (formerly Baltimore City Hospitals) since 1978, Dr. Byank’s research interests include nerve entrapment in the foot and ankle, post-operative delirium in geriatric patients, ankle fractures, imaging of orthopedic conditions and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Dr. Byank sees patients at these Johns Hopkins locations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
BMO Building, First Floor
Baltimore, MD 21224
- Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center at White Marsh
4924 Campbell Blvd.
White Marsh, MD 21236
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Byank, please call 410-550-0453.