Director, Johns Hopkins Cartilage Restoration Center
Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Special Interest
- Adolescent / young adult / adult knee problems
- Cartilage restoration of the knee (including autologous chondrocyte implantation, osteochondral allografts, meniscal allografts and osteotomy of the femur or tibia)
- Sports medicine (knee)
- Meniscal repair and preservation
- ACL restoration
- Knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Partial knee replacement
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Trice completed a residency in orthopaedic surgery at the Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Program and a fellowship in sports arthroscopy and adult reconstruction at the Harvard Medical School/Scripps Clinic.
Prior to coming to Johns Hopkins Bayview, Dr. Trice founded the Central Illinois Center for Sports Medicine and Cartilage Restoration.
Dr. Trice sees patients at these Johns Hopkins locations:
- The Charter Medical Building
10700 Charter Drive
Columbia, MD 21044
- Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center at White Marsh
4924 Campbell Blvd.
White Marsh, MD 21236
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Water’s Edge
103 Bata Blvd., Suite A
Belcamp, MD 21017
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Trice, please call 410-550-0453.