- Medical Services and Departments
- Bayview Medical Offices (BMO)
- Driving Directions
- Phone Numbers
- Campus Map
- Community Health Library
- Estimated Charges for Hospital Services
Personnel are stationed at desks throughout the campus to answer questions, provide directions and be of assistance in any way possible.
Patient relations representatives provide information and support to visitors in the critical care and operating room waiting areas, coordinate special requests and assist with patient concerns and issues. To contact a patient relations representative, please call 410-550-0626.
To obtain copies of or ask questions about your medical records, the medical records office may be reached at 410-550-0688.
Lost-and-found items from the Medical Center are kept in the security office (located in the ASC building). Please call 410-550-0333.
Visiting Hours and Policy
Hours vary according to the different hospital floors. If you are a patient, or a family member or friend of a patient, ask the nurse on your floor for visiting hours. It is expected that visitors will:
- Not visit if they are sick.
- Comply with designated visiting guidelines.
- Clean hands before and after visiting.
- Comply with any infection control practices that may be important to the patient’s condition (e.g., wear isolation gown, mask and/or gloves).
- Comply with safety and security procedures.
- Not allow children less than 12 years of age to visit without staff authorization.
- Wear and display visitor wristbands at all times while on hospital property.
- Abide by limitations on number of visitors imposed by clinical team, which are based on patient’s medical condition and/or special consideratons.
- Smoke only in designated areas outside of the hospital.
- Not take photographs or video without prior patient and hospital authorization.
- Act in a respectful manner.
Wheelchairs are available at the BMO and Pavilion entrances to the Medical Center. If you need assistance, please ask a security guard or registrar.
Johns Hopkins maintains round-the-clock security with Protective Services Officers posted inside and outside all Medical Center buildings who continuously patrol all areas of the campus. For security assistance, call 410-550-0333.