Associate Professor, Department of Urology
Chief of Urology, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Areas of Special Interest
- Male and female urinary incontinence
- Complex voiding dysfunction (spinal cord injury, neurogenic bladder)
- Pelvic genitourinary reconstructive surgery (including uterine prolapse, cystocele, rectocele)
- Genitourinary fistulas
- Urinary diversion
- Repair of urinary tract injury
- American Board of Urology
- M.D., Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire
- Residency in Surgery, Virginia Mason Hospital, Seattle, WA
- Residency in Urology and Chief Resident, The New York Hospital Cornell University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Fellowship in Female Urology, Reconstructive Urology and Urodynamics, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
Dr. Wright is Chief of Urology at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. His clinical and research interests are in male and female urinary incontinence, complex voiding dysfunction and pelvic genitourinary reconstructive surgery.
Board-certified in urology, Dr. Wright is a member of the American Urologic Association, Mid-Atlantic Section of American Urologic Association, Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology and The Society of Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons. He also is author of numerous journal articles and book chapters, and has made presentations at medical conferences across the country.
Contact Information and Appointments
Dr. Wright sees patients at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. To schedule an appointment, call 410-550-4406.