The Johns Hopkins Sleep Medicine Fellowship Program will be participating in the National Residency Matching Program. Applications will ONLY be accepted on-line through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Please check the ERAS and NRMP websites for specific information and timelines regarding application submission and match-related information, respectively.
In addition to the information required by ERAS, please submit the following online through ERAS as part of your application:
- Current curricula vitae (CV)
- Three letters of recommendation (One should be from your most recent Program Director)
- Personal Statement based on the questions in the Johns Hopkins Sleep Medicine Supplemental Fellowship Application (PDF)
- Dean’s letter or Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Scores
- ECFMG certificate, if applicable
All applicant materials are reviewed, but only select applicants will be asked to come for an interview. Interviews usually are scheduled during the months of September and October. Notification of selection for the fellowship will be through the match.
For more information or further assistance, please call Ms. Robin Fishel, the Sleep Medicine Fellowship Coordinator at 410-550-0574 or by e-mail at email@example.com.